Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Australia. Day 1

So I'm here at Australia after a 6 hours flight from s'pore. I came on Monday, which is yesterday to Gold Coast! 
Ps. There is a 2 hours differences; Australia is 2 hours faster than S'pore.
So I came yesterday, started my trip! 
Above: In the plane when everybody is sleeping. 
Above: the sea is ASDFGHKLAGSJAKALAA beautiful. BE-U-TI-FUL. I swear. 
IT IS GREENISH BLUE. OMIGOD.
This one OF the best part of the trip. OMG. So BE-U-TI-FUL

Beautiful. Amazing. 
Okay. So this is day 1. Will upload day 2 tomorrow. Cause I want to sleep. 
I AM GOING TO BE SO JET-LAGGED WHEN I RETURN TO S'PORE.
Bye bye. Wait for my next post about Australia dream-park tomorrow! Gonna be excitingggggg. 
Okay bye bye. Wanna sleep though it's kinda early for both side!
KAYYYYYY







No comments:

Post a Comment