Sunday, 14 December 2014

Naivety Or Just Grown-Up?

I think over the years our mind change as our enviroment or circumstances changed, those changes with the mind lead us to find out more, lose some, find out who really matters, and the list can go on forever.

It's funny how we look back and thought "What the hell was I doing last year?" or "Why the hell did i do that" that's sometimes embarrassing or sometimes with a tints of regretfulness in it. It is also funny how we can changed our mindset in probably months.

I was sorting out my Taiwan's picture and looked under my 2013 Australia file, and started have flashbacks of how i lead my life in 2013, it was horrible, just so ugh, horrible. Disgustingly horrible. 

I realise how much i didn't wanted to know 50% of the things i know today, and then realise that actually not knowing some things are actually meant for my own good, digging out the ugly truth isn't going to make me any happier. 

When we were young, our parents taught us stories with morals in it, e.g. the boy who cried wolf, or the one with the king finding his next inheirtor by boiling the been, those stories told me to be honest and blah blah blah. but the next thing i know that those morals that i have been taught when i was young slowly fade as I grow up.

To say that i have not seen the real world, is literally true and bullish*t at the same time. Why? I have seen enough,know enough for myself to say that,. At the same time, i have not step into the real dog-eat-dog world as claimed by my father.

we generally fight for a place in the better class, or a better position, better pay, better score, as per claimed, the list goes on. They don't really care whether you know it truthfully or you get there from somewhere else. We don't care how and why that particular thing happen, we only care about scoring well, pass with flying colors, getting higher pay etc etc.

To be really truthful, i don't know how and why did i started typing this post, i can only remember trying to sort out all my trip's picture, which were all unglamness and blah blah blah. 

Probably a sudden thought which leads to me thinking about it for generally 30 minutes or so, which ultimately leads to this pretty-messy post. 

I don't know, I'm probably cranky by 2;30am...

No comments:

Post a Comment