Monday, 15 December 2014

Taiwan Trip?

Let's be honest, i still have not updated or put my pictures into my macbook, i am just too lazy to actually do it, like ugh.

If i were to do it, it might spend me a good few hours to do it, like god... no, my bed will be screaming for me to roll around with my phone and pillow, those are practically my current life, and i have no plans to actually stop rolling around my bed and smell my "extremely smelly" pillow as claimed by my mom (It actually smells good, real good)

By now, i have already ejected my phone into my laptop, and start syncing them. Not too sure whether to start posting it on my blog now or to just use my phone before going to bed....

(After thinking for an eternity, i finally made up my mind) DrumRolls please
does the gif appears, or else, i will look pretty dumb...


                                                          S N E A K P E A K. . . . . 
We brought 3 luggage and 2 hand carry , having big, middle and small for those luggages. We are heading to taiwan, a country of really good food (And clothes, shoes blahblahblah)

I sat china airline btw, was generally praying for the best of luck and hope to not have any turbulence, i generally get airsickness pretty easily. And i was actually really insecure about the flight because of all those unfortunate things which happened on those planes.

Cancel the 'O' and it becomes ZNE1, the upper curve of the 'Z' curves a little, and it becomes '2', and finally becomes 2NE1, this feels so C7213(GZB) figure it out on your own he he he ;)

Shall end here, because rolling on the bed at night is generally one of the largest joy i have in life. Pyyong!

@Kaycxn


No comments:

Post a Comment